*If anyone is confused…yes, I changed my pen name from Leslie Marie Dawson to Marie Lesley!
When Freida Fixes It
Kenape County hides deep in the winding valleys of the Ozark Mountains. Three tiny, peaceful towns lay scattered across acres upon acres of wooded, stony hills. Deep forests march up silent hills, over rough and rocky boulders, around mysterious caves, into sudden sinkholes, and down to the edges of clear, ice-cold streams.
And along one of the many winding, unpaved back roads stands the tiny, white-washed dwelling of Freida Capps, which is where our tale begins…
When her three unattached grandaughters come for a visit, Freida is determined to match each of them up with the perfect man. A preacher, a farmer, and an old friend vie for the affections of shy and queenly Abi, witty and intelligent Cass, and sweet, vivacious Meaghan.
But what will happen when Freida finds the right men…but fixes them up with the wrong girls? Will anyone find the happy ever after?
Paperback on Amazon!
Hardcover on Lulu!!
(I think I’m entitled to a few exclamations. These are my first print editions, after all…)
Swept Off His Feet– Freebie!!
The laughter, romance, and many adventures continue in Swept Off His Feet, a free Kenape short story. In this humorous take on romance, Paradise Tavish is set up, by her mother, on a date with strait-laced Cullen Trent. But Paradise isn’t ready to be set up with anyone, and when she hears that Cullen has a horror of “overbearing neatness in a woman” a devious plan is set in motion. Will Paradise be swept of her feet by romance…or will Cullen meet his doom at the end of a broom?
Get it right here (absolutely free!) by signing up to the email list. This is the only place it is available!
Teryn has much more important things to think about than romance. She dodges lovesick suitors and the schemes of her matchmaking father as she pursues her dream of become a Real Heroine. Along the way she makes all kinds of friends, including Ketera, a book-loving dragon. Join them in their adventures!
Get it free by signing up on the mailing list!
Or buy them separately:
Falling Into Fairyland
You are on a Mission.
That Mission? Acquire a Fairy Companion of your very own.
The only trouble is, you haven’t the vaguest notion where to begin your search. Or what fairies like most in a Slightly Irregular But Nonetheless Lovable Sidekick such as yourself.
Look no further. Here is the very handbook you will need!
Order your very own Quester’s Pocketbook now!
Inside you will find:
- 20 Signs the Fae Folk Are Near
- 15 Things the Fae Love
- 7 Essential Elements of the Faery Habitat
- 7 Things To Be Wary of When Approaching the Fae Folk
- Tips on Building Fairy Houses
- Dance the Kingdom Down (12 Dancing Princess’s flashfiction)
- Love is Not a Diamond (Toads and Diamonds flashfiction)
- A Silence That Stings (The Wild Swans flashfiction)
- I’d Rather Marry a Frog (Frog Prince flashfiction)
- A True Reflection of Me (The Long Nosed Prince flashfiction)
- Wind Walker (Snow White and Rose Red flashfiction)
- Wooden Cloak (Katie Woodencloak flashfiction)
The Two Snarktales:
- Grubby Maids and Glass Slippers (Cinderella essay)
- Gorgeous Girls and Beastly Folk (Beauty and the Beast essay)
- Falling Into Fairyland (a pocketbook on how to find fairies)