Happy New Year One and All!
To wrap up 2017 I decided it would be fun to share with you my plans for the coming year. But, I want to keep it simple. So I will stick to 5 “general” things I’d like to include more of in my life.
Very well then.
This year I’d like to have more…
- Reading (maybe use this to tackle my To Read list)
- Time with God (More Bible Art Journaling!)
- Writing (I may try this…)
- Art making (Some of these challenges look fun. Also so does a sketchcrawl!)
- And family time (Some fun activity ideas here…)
…In my life!
There you go. What are the top 3 to 5 things you guys would like to focus on in 2018? Tell about them in the comments!