Ahh, the first of December. End of the year. Time for hectic holiday planning, cleaning out the old, bringing in the new, decluttering, reorganizing, setting goals, changing habits…
Yes, I admit it. I’m a reorganizing freak and a goal setting maniac.
So naturally my post today is going to be on those topics!
Again, the topic is so HUGE I don’t even know where to start. And when you don’t know where to start, what else to do but refer to the experts?
That’s why you’re getting another resources posts.
Thus–here are my favorite books and sites to refer to on these topics (and which topic it refers too):
- Leonie’s Shining Year Workbooks (goal setting for the new year)
- Jennibellie’s Creative Goal Setting Course (goals. Duh, but she has other courses that might be helpful too!)
- Marcia Francois (mostly organizing, but she gets into goals alot too).
- Totally Tiffany (Organizing. She sells craft supply storage as well, but I think her system is incredibly helpful even without her items!)
- Steve Scott (Habits and Goals, though he covers a lot of other stuff as well).
- The KonMari Method (Decluttering and Organizing)
- Holly Lisle’s How To Motivate Yourself (how to hit your goals once you’ve set them…for writers but applies to anyone really)
There you go. And a Merry Goal Setting and Happy Re-Organizing Season to you all!